Tuesday 21 June 2011

My Way, My Life is coming to an area near you!


On Thursday 21st July 2011, 11:00 am – 3:00 pm, My Way My Life is coming to the Royal Pavillion in Llangollen.

Do you sometimes feel that time is passing you by?

Do you feel you could do more?

Would you like to have more control over your life?

Would you like to have the confidence to just “go out and do it”?

Would you like to find the new you?

Would you like help with training, volunteering or employment opportunities?

If the answer to any of these questions is “YES” then come along to the Pavilion, Llangollen and see what My Life My Way has to offer. Find out how you, like others, can change your lifestyle for the better.

If you would like more information regarding My Life My Way please contact Vicky Hoban or Sandra Jones on 01745 334976.

No comments:

Post a Comment